Spaces Object Storage is Now Available in SFO2
Good news! Starting today, Spaces object storage is now available from the west coast, in the SFO2 data center.
Why object storage?
What is Spaces?
Spaces by DigitalOcean is S3-compatible object storage designed for developer teams and businesses that want a scalable, simple, and affordable way to store and serve vast amounts of data.
- S3 compatible: Use the large existing ecosystem of S3 tools, utilities, plugins, extensions, and libraries to manage your Spaces.
- Simple: Drag-and-drop user experience lets you manage your content from the Control Panel. Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) helps you avoid complex configuration files with an intuitive CORS rules manager.
- Affordable: Spaces starts at $5 per month and includes the first 250GB of storage and 1TB of outbound bandwidth. It’s $0.02/ GB for additional storage and $0.01/ GB for additional outbound bandwidth. Uploads are free.
Need tips to get started with Spaces? Take a look at some of our latest tutorials:
- Best Practices for Performance on DigitalOcean Spaces
- How to Store WordPress Assets on DigitalOcean
- How to Migrate your Data to Spaces using rClone
- How to Back Up a WordPress Site to Spaces
- How to Automate Backups with DigitalOcean Spaces
Now you're set to create a Space in SFO2!